19 Juillet : Free day !!
1 day (on the door) 17€ / 15€ (advance)
2 days (on the door) 32€ / 26€ (advance) / 24€ price group advance 2 jours ( 10 people)
2 days = (Saturday and Sunday only)
3 days (on the door) 45€ / 33 € (advance) / 30€ price group advance 3 jours ( 10 people)
Free for children under 10 years old
Inscriptions for stage du wednesday and thursday (during 5h).
Fiches to download and send
(conditions : 1 years of percussion practice)
When it came to ticket pricing we had two options:
- either, an affordable rate to ensure that culture is accessible to everyone,
- or, a higher rate to reflect the expenditure incurred and the high calibre of the event
We opted for an affordable rate to make the Festival accessible to everyone – coming from near or far and for one day or three (still bearing in mind that the Festival is 95 per cent self-financed)
*Your ticket gives you access to all the features outlined below
This 6th edition of the Festival spotlights ecology, local development and all things ‘home-made’
Thanks to the energetic input of our dedicated team of over 40 volunteers who’ve been working throughout the year everything is now in place to welcome you:
- A restaurant, a snack bar and two bars (designed by us) supplied by organic producers Bio du Magnoac
- An eco-friendly campsite with ecological toilets and solar showers (designed by us)
- An entire village festively decked out from pavement to chimney stack with our own colourful, finely crafted designs
- A high-calibre artistic programme throughout the day
- Stalls selling all types of handmade goods and home-made products
We hope you’ll enjoy the exciting, multi-faceted event we have in store for you.
See you in Monléon-Magnoac on 22-24 July!