Click here for advance tickets at discounted prices !
1 day 15€ (on the door) / 12€ (advance)
2 days 28€ (on the door) / 23€ (advance)
3 days 39€ (on the door) / 30€ (advance)
When it came to ticket pricing we had two options:
- either, an affordable rate to ensure that culture is accessible to everyone,
- or, a higher rate to reflect the expenditure incurred and the high calibre of the event
We opted for an affordable rate to make the Festival accessible to everyone – coming from near or far and for one day or three (still bearing in mind that the Festival is 95 per cent self-financed)
*Your ticket gives you access to all the features outlined below
This 6th edition of the Festival spotlights ecology, local development and all things ‘home-made’
Thanks to the energetic input of our dedicated team of over 40 volunteers who’ve been working throughout the year everything is now in place to welcome you:
- A restaurant, a snack bar and two bars (designed by us) supplied by organic producers Bio du Magnoac
- An eco-friendly campsite with ecological toilets and solar showers (designed by us)
- An entire village festively decked out from pavement to chimney stack with our own colourful, finely crafted designs
- A high-calibre artistic programme throughout the day
- Stalls selling all types of handmade goods and home-made products
We hope you’ll enjoy the exciting, multi-faceted event we have in store for you.
See you in Monléon-Magnoac on 22-24 July!